TEKMARK FAMILY CORE VALUES
Our people is at the heart of everything that is great about Tekmark. We are constantly in search for outstanding, talented individuals to grow their careers with us with the same desire and passion.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience.
- Programming skills in C, C++ and/or C#
- Knowledge of microcontroller architecture (ARM, 8051)
- Knowledge of electronic component characteristics and their limitations
- Knowledge of in-circuit debugger, JTAG debugger and similar tools
- Knowledge on STM microcontroller will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on embedded OS FreeRTOS/Linux will be an added advantage
- Experience using electronic instrumentation such as multimeters, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, power meter, network analyzer etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to work independently
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and commitment to meet deadlines
- Applicants must be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Candidate must possess minimum Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in sales development / account management / channel sales in a high-tech environment.
- Good command of English. Excellent communication and presentation skills. You are a good negotiator, with poise, charisma, and integrity.
- Knowledge in Fiber Optic Testing, PON, MPLS/IPVPN/Ethernet Technologies, DWDM, 4G/5G
- Experience in proposing telecommunications solutions to Telecom Service Provider
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership of responsibilities
- Demonstrated successful track record in working with Telecom Service Providers in a Sales Environment.
- Good understanding and knowledge of telecom trends and technology movements.
- Strong planning and organizational skills is a must.
- Possess winning attitude i.e. being Open Minded, Open Communications, Self-Driven, Result Oriented and Team Player.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or
- Working experience in the related Semiconductor/Electronics/Manufacturing industry & background
in RF/uW test would be preferred.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in technical capacity. In-dept knowledge of using test and
measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, RF Sources, Spectrum Analysers, RF Power
Meters and Noise Figure Analysers and RF/uW Network Analysers would be an added advantage.
- Instrument programming knowledge in SCPI or instrument drivers on .NET, C#, C++ or
Keysight/Agilent Vee would be an added advantage.
- Team player. Self-motivated and love to help customers to solve technical problems.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You are a good negotiator, with poise, charisma