TEKMARK’S WEBSITE TERM OF USE
Use of Site
The Group authorizes you to view and download the materials at the website solely for non-commercial use within your organization to acquire, use and support our products and services. The copyright for all materials on this website belongs to Tekmark Group of Companies. Except to the extent permitted by copyright laws, you are prohibited from using any of this material (including, without limitation, duplicating, reproducing in whole or in part, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and adapting) without obtaining the Group’s prior written consent.
Use of Submission
Any information, materials or communications you transmit to or through this site shall not be held in confidence to the Group. When you make a submission, you shall acknowledge, consent and agree to:
- Your submission being featured on our website and potentially being used to link through for products and services sale by the Group.
- Grant the Group of a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide right license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, create derivative works from and otherwise use, and all non-commercial purposes.
- You are solely responsible and agree that the Group is free to use any ideas, concepts, know- how, techniques that you transmit for any purpose.
- The Group may, but has no obligation to remove your submission that include any material it deems in its sole discretion to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, libelous, pornographic or otherwise unacceptable or that violates any third’s party intellectual property rights.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the Malaysia, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between the Group and you, or its business partners and associates.
We do not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
You are prohibited from using this website for any of the following activities:
- Any activity that does or has the potential to infringe upon the properties and/or legal rights (including privacy rights) of others.
- Any activity that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens others and/or Tekmark Group of Companies’ interest.
- Any activity that does or has the potential to disturb public order.
- Uploading programs and/or files that contain viruses and/or corrupted files that may damage the operation of other computers.
- Any activity that violates laws and/or legally binding regulations.
- Making false statements and/or notifications, including registration of e-mail addresses belonging to other parties.
Limitation on liability
Tekmark is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
Tekmark reserves the right to edit, modify, and change this website any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. Any decisions made by you based on the materials are your sole responsibility.