FTBx-88460 – multiservice test solution for the field
To keep pace with bandwidth demands, network operators are supporting higher transmission rates and data centers are upgrading both the capacity and number of their facilities. The industry standards’ bodies are pushed to develop more and faster Ethernet speeds, such as 400GE, to support trends like IoT, cloud, big data, and 5G.
Network infrastructure planners must deal with skyrocketing demands for more bandwidth, including in the data center interconnect (DCI) or even in core and metro networks. Network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) continue to push the limits of technology, developing increasingly innovative 400G solutions. Service providers are constantly expanding their networks, looking for more efficient and cost-effective ways to deploy those high-speed circuits.
- 400G Ethernet testing capabilities based on the draft IEEE 802.3bs standard;
- With EXFO’s Open Transceiver System (OTS): innovative, evolutionary design enabling any transceiver (now or future) to fit into an EXFO test solution (FTBx-88460);
- FlexE (Flex Ethernet) testing capabilities with low- and high-speed Ethernet clients;
- Integrated 4 x QSFP28, QSFP-DD, CFP8 and OSFP interfaces to facilitate the testing of 400G networks;
- Compatible with the portable FTB-4 Pro Platform for the market’s most compact 400G solution—ready for lab-to-field transition applications;
- Compatible with EXFO’s LTB-8 Rackmount Platform featuring hot-swap capability for lab use and best-in-class 400G port density with up to two modules running simultaneously;
For more information about this product, please contact us and our consultants will contact you shortly.