FTBx-88260 – 1G to 100G network tester
Whether motivated by cost, power requirements, space or increased demand for bandwidth, pluggable transceivers are evolving rapidly. Predicting how long an existing transceiver will be required before another comes along to take its place is tough—making the obsolescence of today’s hardware simply a waiting game.
Another challenge is that network operators and data centers still need to support existing technologies, but also be ready to address new rates and technologies without always doing forklift upgrades. Whether we consider SFP and SFP+ (for rates up to 10G) or QSFP28 and CFP4 (for 100G) or SFP28 (for 25G rates), it’s clear that integrating all these into a network—as well as testing and validating them—is a huge task. The smart move is to allocate budget for versatile—not limited—solutions.
- With EXFO’s Open Transceiver System (OTS): innovative, evolutionary design enabling any transceiver (now or future) to fit into an EXFO test solution;
- OTS support for multiple interfaces: dual SFP28, dual QSFP28, single CFP4;
- Dual-port Ethernet testing capability up to 50GE including a complete Ethernet test suite;
- iOptics test application that quickly validates the sanity of an optical device using minimal configuration;
- Compatible with EXFO’s LTB-8 Rackmount Platform featuring hot-swap capability for lab use;
- Compatible with FTB-2 Pro Platform capable of running up to two modules simultaneously for up to four ports of 25 GigE;
- Compatible with FTB-4 Pro Platform capable of running up to four modules simultaneously for up to eight ports of 25 GigE;
- Combine with FTBx-88200NGE module for 10M to 100G in a single testing solution;
- Supported by EXFO Multilink, a web-based application for easy multi-user management and remote access;
For more information about this product, please contact us and our consultants will contact you shortly.