DC Power Analyzers
Gain insights in minutes — with no programming required — for DC bias testing in R&D
The N6705B DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains when sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into a DUT. The Agilent N6705B DC Power Analyzer is a highly integrated instrument that combines up to four advanced DC power supplies, DMM, oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform generator and datalogger. It provides an easy-to-use interface, with all sourcing and measuring functions available from the front panel. The N6705B makes these tasks easy:
- Setup and view critical turn-on/turn-off sequences
- Measure and display voltage, current versus time to visualize power into the DUT
- Control DC bias supply ramp-up / down rates
- Generate DC bias supply transients and disturbances
- Log data for seconds, minutes, hours, or even days to see current consumption or capture anomalies
- Save data and screen shots to internal storage or external USB memory devices
- Save and name your setup and tests for easy re-use
- Share setups with colleagues
Modules for the DC Power Analyzer
Basic DC Power Modules – The Agilent N6730, N6740 and N6770 families of DC power modules provide programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price. All modules include built-in voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform generator, and datalogger capability.
High-Performance, Autoranging DC Power Modules – The Agilent N6750 family of high-performance, autoranging DC power modules provides low noise, high accuracy and programming speeds that are up to 10 to 50 times faster than other programmable power supplies. In addition, autoranging output capabilities enable one power supply to do the job of several traditional power supplies. All modules include built-in voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform generator, and datalogger capability.
Precision DC Power Modules – The Agilent N6760 family of precision DC power modules provides precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current. All modules include built-in voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform generator, and datalogger capability.
For more information about this product, please contact us and our consultants will contact you shortly.