Key Features & Specifications
- 6½ digit resolution
- 10 measurement functions: DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, 2- and 4-wire resistance, diode, continuity, frequency, period
- Basic accuracy: 0.0035% DC, 0.06% AC
- 1000 V max voltage input, 3 A max current input
- 1000 readings/second
- 512 reading memory
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
- The new 34461A Truevolt Series DMM is the 34401A replacement with everything you depend on with the 34401A and more.
DescriptionThe 34401A DMM will be discontinued December 1, 2016 and is replaced by next-generation 34461A Truevolt Series DMMs. Committed to providing world-class customer support, Keysight will continue to support these products for the standard period of 5 years.
The 34461A is Keysight’s next-generation 34401A DMM providing the same uncompromising performance for system and benchtop testing along with new capabilities you need:
- Graphical display to accelerate your work
- Truevolt measurement performance and accessibility (LAN, USB, GPIB)
- 100% drop-in replacement with 34401A SCPI compatibility
|34401A-100 ||100-volt ac line selection|
|34401A-120 ||120-volt ac line selection|
|34401A-220||220-volt ac line selection|
|34401A-240 ||240-volt ac line selection|
|34401A-A6J ||ANSI Z540-1-1994 Calibration|
|34401A-ADF ||Custom front panel for Australian Defense Force|
|34401A-AKT ||Russian printed manual set included; full documentation on CD ROM|
|34401A-J01 ||Enable Fast AC Filter state on power up|
|34401A-PLG ||Continental European power cord - ONLY FOR EU DISTR W MULT PWR CORD STANDARDS|